Sunday, February 14, 2010

Valentine's Movie: OUTSOURCED



Andy & I watched Outsourced, the movie, tonight for a our Valentine's date. It got on our Netflix cue in memory of our trip to India the first year of our marriage. We probably laughed more than you would if you've never been... but the movie was delightful.

The laugh-out-load quote of the night was "You know what India stands for? I'll Never Do It Again." We laughed cuz that was what we said to each other often during our stay. But somehow, India gets under your skin. And by our plane ride home, we both looked at each other and said: "I think we'll be back someday after all."

1 comment:

Maria y Manuel said...

Anna, oh my gosh i am laughing my butt off over here with my husband. We did India our first year of marriage too! The very last part where the guy moves his heads (bobbles) his head cracked me up especially because my husband does it so well, gotta show you one day.
Blessings,
Maria