Wednesday, October 1, 2008

TURKEY Here We Come!

YEAH!

YEAH!

YEAH!

I just bought the band tickets to go to Turkey. We leave three weeks from today. I am feeling so thrilled inside (although I might could put partial blame on the coffee I had an hour ago-- the first in a week). I am realizing what a weight that was putting on me. I have been feeling so burdened and heavy about the Turkey details coming together, and now that a MAJOR part of the puzzle is complete, I feel a huge sense of relief!

Plus, I budgeted for $13,000 for all our tickets (translator's too) and came out spending just $8,422. Talk about a major break since we are behind in our fundraising!!! That is H-U-G-E savings! We still have a lot more money to raise, but I am trusting God to provide.

I am just simply in the best mood now and wanted to share with my friends...

(FYI, I almost took a picture of my e-ticket to add some visual element to this post, but figured that was overboard, even though I am trying to adhere to Angela's blog rules of "always try to include a visual with your text cuz ONLY words can be boring".)

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

duuude...I so would have taken a picture of the e-ticket/confirmation cuz I AM that cheesy! :)

susan said...

I would love to see your e-ticket! I'm excited for you to go, and privileged to pray while you're there. I'm feelin' your joy!

susan said...

ps - i'm fixin' to watch "Beyond Belief"....will let you know more later!