Wednesday, September 24, 2008

I'm Officially a Responder

Okay, so, do you remember a few posts back, I mentioned that I was "Now Sharing Jesus Online"? Well, after applying and going through their paper training, the organization starts giving you online inquiries and emails to respond to. But for the first 30 days, you're still considered "in training," and they monitor/counsel you for a month as you get used to sharing Jesus online with all the contacts that come to your inbox. Really smart on their part, and I have certainly appreciated someone over my shoulder just making sure I had someone to turn to with questions I was having. But as of yesterday, I completed my 30 days! I'm now officially a responder.

But now to the really cool part... In just my first 30 days, I responded to inquiries from:
  • Saudi Arabia
  • Sudan
  • Nigeria
  • Indonesia
  • Jamaica
  • South Africa
  • Algeria
  • UAE
  • Botswana
  • Turks & Caicos
  • Fiji
  • Bangladesh
  • Thailand
  • Egypt
  • and 12 different states in the U.S.

Ya! That's right!!!! I got to encourage new belivers, or recommitting believers, or people who were seeking about Jesus from ALL THOSE PLACES in just 30 days. I mean, how stinkin' cool is that!?!?!? (you set up how many emails you get a week, so you could get fewer if you don't have as much time).

Bottom line, you all should sign up to do this. It is such a joy for me to get to do this everyday. Whenever Andy comes home for the night, I am always jumping to tell him-- "guess where I got an email from TODAY!?!?" It puts me in the best mood. PLEASE SIGN UP... you will love it!

WANNA SIGN UP TO DO THIS TOO (or learn more about it)? Click here!

1 comment:

Andrea said...

I love that you are doing this! What a wonderful way to make disciples of the nations...right from your home! I love God's creativity. :)